Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flat 37 Madison Court


Well, that's my new room in Flat 37, Madison Court, Raleigh Park. Had to wait in a long queue to collect my keys because many international students live on this site and many of them moved in today.
I'm still unpacking, so the room is a superb mess. I'll only think about another photograph once I'm fully unpacked and my room does not look like it belongs to a perfect slob.
Right now I've got 4 flatmates: 1 from China, 2 Malaysians and 1 Bruneian. And the total of 3 Malaysians represent the 3 main races in Malaysia. Cool, isn't it? But I must admit I'm missing the friends I made in Cripps Hall the first week. It felt so nice hanging out with them that I wish I could continue to do so. Sadly, we all moved into separate accommodations.

No comments: