Sunday, July 01, 2007

To all future doctors...

I came across a speech by actor Alan Alda addressed to a group of future doctors back in 1979. I thought it was a good read and decided to reproduce it for the benefit of those of you who are physicians in the making. However, due to its sheer length, I decided not to post the transcript here, but on my abandoned Friendster blog. It's a good thing I did, as you will see if you read it.

As a disclaimer, I want to clarify that I am not in any way attempting copyright infringement. My only purpose is to pass on a message that I believe should be heeded by all doctors and future doctors.

If I have piqued your interest, read this speech at http://jenniferleejonjau.blogs.friendster.com/jennifers_blog/. Perhaps it will inspire you as you continue down the path you have chosen.

No comments: