Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Travel Diary - Journey to Singapore

I know JPA didn't invite me to the pre-departure briefing for students departing for the UK, but honestly, I have one of my own that can certainly rival theirs. All the advice from parents and relatives... It's no wonder I was glad to finally make my trip down to Singapore. It meant I would be alone, something I value highly as I have been frequently edgy and it will give me a break from all the worries.

Consolation that I'll soon be on an island (I was born and live on one already :P) ... the blurry thing on the right is a stain on the bus window.

The bus terminal of a city that makes Malaysian and Singaporean news almost everyday:

After heading down the Causeway, it somehow seems comforting to see this:




Except for the cars and concrete.

No comments: