Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Teeth!

I just got back from the dentist... Dr Aziz's clinic, for those from Miri. It's the second time this week I've been in the clinic. Anyway, the point is... I need braces! And today's visit was a preparation for it. I just lost two premolars, the fourth tooth from the centre on each side of my upper jaw. Yeah. And I couldn't talk properly now however much I wanted to, thanks to 2 gauze swabs currently residing the cavities where the teeth used to be.

So actually, now half my face is still numb from the injections. And considering each tooth received between 3 to 8 doses at different entry points, you can imagine... But thank God that the injections really drastically reduced the pain that I was supposed to suffer when she extracted the tooth. Only a bit of pain during injection and when the roots of the teeth are removed. But I could see that it needed quite some force to get the teeth out.... Haha. And... I asked to keep the teeth... Well, it was just because I felt it was a pity removing two permanent teeth.

Officially on Monday at 8 a.m., I will see Dr Aziz to fix on my braces. In case you haven't realised, the extracting of those two teeth mean pulling back my upper jaw. I'm not mentally prepared... But the earlier I do it, the better it is for me.

No comments: