Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Random writings...

I am nervous... About a number of things, truth be told. First, I only just realised that I have only one more year in which I can call myself a teenager. Of course, part of the reason I realised this so late is my present lethargic lifestyle which does not occupy significant amounts of my mental faculties. But it's like, wow, I've actually been alive that long... And this then leads on to a looking-back over the previous years, and to a resigned verdict that the next few years had better be better than the previous few.

Second, I am searching for alternative ways to conjure up RM 800K without resorting to robbery. I think many people would already have an idea of what I plan to do with this exorbitant sum, just that there's only one problem: I don't have that much money. Apparently if it weren't for Margaret Thatcher, I might be worrying about a far smaller sum. Oh well...

Third, which I've actually mentioned earlier, is my lethargic lifestyle. To be sure, I did get an adrenaline rush yesterday, at my first practical driving lesson. He made me drive 3 minutes after I arrived. And be warned, my coordination and driving skills ain't the best. Not to mention that my parents drive autos. And I was driving a manual car! Ok, I'm sure all my friends from Malaysia will be laughing. But this certainly isn't my forte. I was quaking after 45 minutes in the car and two "engine deaths". And it didn't help that I wasn't the one who chose my instructor. As if that wasn't bad enough, I have another lesson... TOMORROW! YIKES!!! Just thinking about it stimulates my sympathetic nervous system and raises my heart rate... My only consolation is that I'm not in KL.

No comments: