Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Post-Results #2

A lot, and I mean a lot, of people have been asking me recently about where I will be going next. Overseas? Singapore? I honestly say as of now, I have no idea. Really! Although I daresay I have instilled some interest towards studying in Singapore in quite a few people. Can't be helped, as security is higher in Singapore than in Malaysia and, admittedly, girls can get a little concerned. Also, as I told some people, I concede that Singapore is probably the best at blending excellence and affordability.

However, I am currently pulling some strings which I very much hope will yield some results. Gosh, I never thought I had to resort to it. However, the applications to NUS and IMU will still continue until I hear more on that side of matters. My most grateful thanks to my efficient and helpful tutors for completing my reference letters: Mr Lee, Ms Tan and Mdm Chen. That said, I have yet to pick up the letters.... *snort of amusement*... See you tomorrow!

I am sick of taking the KL-JB and vice versa bus. Tomorrow will be my 4th trip on one of those buses in 2 weeks... which is a lot, considering that I only went home 1.5 times per year(ie 3 plane trips p.a.) on average during my ASEAN years in Singapore. And I think I may be able to walk the ground floor of Mid Valley with my eyes closed... Ok, that was random.

Someone put this at the end of their MSN nick: Hope for the best, but expect the worst. Hey, even by my pessimistic standards, that is morbid. In terms of my uni applications and etc, I am hoping for the best, but certainly not expecting the worst. No Way. Period.

No comments: