Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Down to the last days...

After months of staying at home, lazing, cooking, playing and slacking, not to mention enjoying the presence of family members, preparations are now in order.
My oyster sauce chicken drumsticks.

My daydreaming sister... but don't be fooled, she plays killer table tennis.





Preparations mean... travelling. Allow me to introduce Miri Airport.

One of the more affordable (and hence, frequently fully booked) places to stay in central accessible KL is Cititel Mid Valley.

The view outside Cititel (seen from the windows and lift lobby)

Bus from KL Sentral to LCCT
Photos taken on the way (BTW, each of the past 3 times I headed to LCCT, I saw SIA planes)
My favourite plane... actually the only choice I have with AirAsia. A320.

My camera at work


Welcome to Sri Cempaka Service Suites, Cheras. (Yes, Cititel MidValley was fully booked.)

While waiting for my turn at the visa centre, I took a walk to KLCC, in the "spirit of Merdeka". One thing about the visa centre. It's the only place I've seen with counter staff that are males. Thank God I dealt with the two friendlier ones.

Anyway, KLCC...





I also celebrated successfully waiting for my turn at visa by indulging in a Chocolate Indulgence over at Secret Recipe.


No comments: