Sunday, June 10, 2007

Updates...

I've had a sickening past few days.... Literally. I've diagnosed myself down with flu, and it's still with me. Been trying to rest more and eat more fruits... but my temper is cut short because I have a mouth ulcer. The ulcer itself is nothing, but couple it with a set of irritating braces, and I feel trouble.

I've noticed that more people are visiting my blog too. I dunno whether that's good or bad, but I do realise that my topics of conversation are going to run thin cos people have seen my blog. Oh well, I'll just have to find something new to talk about... Hehe.....

In terms of uni applications, I only have one disappointing piece of news. Monash Uni Australia rejected me outright. That means I won't be joining Christina for sure. That leaves 6 more unis. I'm getting shivers... And if anyone is wondering what happened to Nottingham Malaysia... I opted to defer my offer to Sept 2008 :( No prizes for guessing that I do not want to spend my parents' money, even for a semester.

No comments: