Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A week of tension?

From shock to tension, here i go. Most of you would know that I am requesting JPA to let me go to the UK on their sponsorship. Today I received 2 emails, the first of which was a subordinate of the person I emailed in Malay which informed me that my request could NOT be considered because they did not allow for change of country.

I was quite distressed, but just half an hour ago I checked my email again, This time there was another email from the Penolong Ketua Pengarah, which said "your request will not be considered as the cost of doing medicine in UK is much more expensive than australia". This immediately made my heartbeat double in speed. I can't say much more now, but I'll still try for at least a part of that money. It is worth all the trouble if I can just get an amount which is sufficient for Australia. The rest would be easier to handle.

Now the real battle begins....

No comments: