Monday, April 23, 2007

Mixed Feelings

I realised that my emotional range is not perhaps what I wish it is. I see being emotional as being, at times, weak, yet I am emotional. Someone once described me as the sky. He said that like the sky which shows clearly what the weather is/will be like (most of the time), so do I. Apparently my face shows my emotion quite clearly. One good thing about this would be that I do not put on a mask just for the sake of hiding something.

I realise I can get extremely fearful about certain things which I will not name. I have felt the sense of impending doom many times before, when I feel that no one is near and that something I fear, sometimes seemingly inevitable, is approaching. This description is not enough to describe what I felt in those moments. I have also felt emotional pain that seems to pierce straight through the heart, such that it creates pain, real or semi-real, in the region of the heart. Then there are times when I get so nervous about certain things and I feel as though my entire self is pulsating according to my heartbeat, which in times of nervousness is understandably high. My tears fall quite easily too, especially the minute heart-wrenching issues are discussed. Some of my previous emotions and feelings I would not even dare describe.

No comments: